Guess who....

keith's curle

...is on the ITV pundit panel for the Roma match.
None other than Paul Scholes. That should be fun.

I suggest you get your moaning in about him now, it could be difficult to get a turn afterwards.

Tbf though, the couple of times I've seen him he has made some sense in the bit I was able to understand. And anybody who calls Rio Ferdinand a knob can't be all bad.

He needs some help form speech therapist. I can't understand a single word he says just like his bubblegum mentor.

Why do they rarely have ex City on - en ex rag when they are not even in the competition

ob said:
Why do they rarely have ex City on - en ex rag when they are not even in the competition

cannot understand why andy hinchcliffe doesnt get a chance , he does some work for sky , but i suppose scholes will attract the rags who are tuning in , sat on their sofa with their roma/green and gold half and half scarves hoping we fail miserably.

ob said:
because last time, summerbee absolutely roasted the sky presenter/pundits for ignoring citys performance away at united - i usually go to the games so i can't be sure but has there been a city representative on sky since that game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.