Guest of Club & Gary Cook at yesterdays game

spike144

Nice one Club & GC for the invite yesterday. A solid display from the Youth Team, congratulations to them.

Fair play to GC, he gave a bit of is time to everyone it that lounge yesterday, he seemed sincere in sharing the same goal as most other City Fans, Success on the pitch, Time will tell.

The only down side was no draught Guiness in the Chairmans lounge, get it sorted Gaz, or i wont come again.

Many thanks for the invite, it was an excellent day out and very much appreciated.

BR

Spike & Wez

No Guiness glad inever went. every one seemed to enjoy it & Garry made aprivate donation to th Carl Appeall & promised full support from the club (better late than never )

I spoke to him at length about MH and how i felt the team was gradually coming together.

He was full of praise about the supporters and that the long term aim was to reward them for that loyal support.

He made everyone very welcome and comfortable, plus he's got a sense of humour.

cyberblue said:
No Guiness glad inever went. every one seemed to enjoy it & Garry made aprivate donation to th Carl Appeall & promised full support from the club (better late than never )

Top man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.