Guidetti returns from his loan spell with Burnley

john@staustell said:
warhawkmoski said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11708_6635823,00.html

Hopefully City can find another quality spot to loan him out to, in order to further continue his development.

Seems like City wanted him back, not have him on loan.

Indeed, but I don't see how he fits into the squad? Unless they want him for the Cup. Perhaps City officials just weren't happy with the way Brunley was using him, or they found a situation that would be a better fit for him? Only time will tell I guess.

I think the situation with Guidetti is that his deal with City expires at the end of the season, and we want him to sign an extension.

Until he's done that, the Club is reluctant to allow him to go out on loan again.

Optimus Prime said:
I think the situation with Guidetti is that his deal with City expires at the end of the season, and we want him to sign an extension.

Until he's done that, the Club is reluctant to allow him to go out on loan again.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there. He could turn out to be nothing but average, or he could turn out to be better than Rooney...wise not to let him go, for all I care we could hold on to him for the next five years and just keep loaning him out and see how he develops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.