Guidetti returns from his loan spell with Burnley

Have said it for a while, think Guidetti is good enough to be our #4 forward option at the moment. He offers as much as Jo and has a real drive for the game, ala Tevez and Rooney, and his wages must be minimal. We should at least get him locked down to a new contract as his sell-on value would be 2-5 million already.

J.A.M said:
could be that RSC,AD,and Jo are all going....

I think this is the case. Our strikers will be

Tev
Ballo
Dzeko
Guidetti
Nimley

As we play one up top, I think that is ample cover, but Guidetti is looking very promising anyway.

LoveCity said:
Have said it for a while, think Guidetti is good enough to be our #4 forward option at the moment. He offers as much as Jo and has a real drive for the game, ala Tevez and Rooney, and his wages must be minimal. We should at least get him locked down to a new contract as his sell-on value would be 2-5 million already.

The problem with that is that I'm not sure he'll be happy being forth option in a team. He'd probably rather be playing at least semi-regular PL football in a worse side than only being used as a back-up and potentially not get a PL game at all for us within the next season or so. I'd be happy either way though - if he's loaned out or not that is, I definitely think we should hold on to him since he's only 18 and seems to have the right amount of skill and attitude to make it, and I hope he choses to stay and fight for a place if he's given the option.

Pearce_out said:
J.A.M said:
could be that RSC,AD,and Jo are all going....

I think this is the case. Our strikers will be

Tev
Ballo
Dzeko
Guidetti
Nimley

As we play one up top, I think that is ample cover, but Guidetti is looking very promising anyway.

can't see us selling Jo.
not they way bobby keeps picking him anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.