Guidetti

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
What would you do with him ......

Bring him back and play him
Send him out on loan again
Sell him

If we are going to be busy in the transfer market this Summer and bringing in strikers would he want to stay ?
Samaras scored for fun in Holland is Guidetti over rated or do we have a gem on our hands ?

Bring him back and then send him out on a short loan to another premier league club, hopefully one that will give him time so that he can acclimate to the pace of the league instead of being forced into playing well with us in a stop start scenario where he won't be given the amount of time he wishes.

I just can't see him being good enough unfortunately. With all the will in the world I can't see him being good enough long term for us.

adrianr said:
Season long loan to Swansea or Norwich or Wigan if they stay up.
Think this is the best idea.

If he can cut it and score with any of these (or equivalent) in the English league, it would give us more of an idea of his potential. Not slagging the Dutch league, but there are obvious difference between our leagues.

If I'm honest, I think he could cut it in the prem, as he is a strong lad who isn't scared to put a shift in, and he also knows where the net is. If he has enough to cut it with us time will tell, but the powers that be possibly rate him, else they would have let him go to twente in the summer instead of paying them a £1m in compensation to ward them off.

Hope he gets his chance, as it's always nice to see a graduate of the acadamy come to fruition.

I don´t understand how you could compare him to Samaras, he scored 25 in 88 games for like 4 seasons?
Guidetti scored 20 in just 23 games its quite different.

Stupid to compare to ppl who failed since there are alot that succeed aswell, Im sure he will be a great player but maybe not until he is 23 or smth.

how can anyone compare him to samaras ????????? loads of great players came out of the dutch league, sneijder, seedorf, van persie, van nisterooy, .................

if we dont give him a chance whats the point in the academy, hes been the best youth player and has proved himself, he cant really do anymore to show he deserves a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.