Guidetti

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4s
John Guidetti's loan move to Celtic has fallen through after the deal wasn't finalised in time. (via @BBCAlLamont)

They had 90 days to sort out a loan for him but there wasnt any more time to complete it, LOL.

What if Celtic starts making the papers 31 of August not the afternoon of 1st of September maybe...

Its a joke, Guidetti will play EDS games or go to Championship club on loan because of this now.

I never thought Celtic wanted both.

Guidetti
Sinclair
Boyata

We still have some rubbish to shift in January.

oppa gangnam style said:
They had 90 days to sort out a loan for him but there wasnt any more time to complete it, LOL.

What if Celtic starts making the papers 31 of August not the afternoon of 1st of September maybe...

Its a joke, Guidetti will play EDS games or go to Championship club on loan because of this now.

Why not keep him for the League Cup, so not to risk Sergio, Edin & Jove?

Cobwebcat said:
I never thought Celtic wanted both.

Guidetti
Sinclair
Boyata

We still have some rubbish to shift in January.
I thought we needed dedryk for the hg quota..club trained now Micah is gone?

Wouldn't put the blame solely on Celtic.

Guidetti has known he doesn't have a future here for a long time. Can only assume his wage demands were astronomical for the dozen teams that have been linked to him the last few months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.