Guinness Nitrosurge

The Brewdog stout does remind me of Murphys actually, got more of that chocolatey/coffee flavour. I find it a lot creamier
Have you tried that Forge one Connor McGregor has brought out?

Aiming to rival Guinness in the Irish market

Too much fucking about. Either buy a crate of normal cans or get a pint in a pub.

This half way house seems a load of bollocks and a bit of a con to me.

Funnily enough I was just talking about Murphy's the other day to somebody and was saying how scarce it is. Grandfather used to often have that in instead of Guinness. Uncle who isn't much of a drinker used to have the occasional Mackesons.

As I say I don't drink too much these days but do quite like the odd one. Out of the Brewdog line I'd recommend the Elvis in the red can. Think it's got grapefruit in it and I hate grapefruit, but love the taste of the beer. 6.5% mind..... so know you've had a couple. Just trying a 'Lost Lager' from Brewdog as they didn't have any Elvis in the Tesco Express. Not anywhere near as nice as Elvis, but 10 x 440mm cans for £9 with a clubcard it beats anything else in that price range by a margin in my opinion.
Havent seen Murphys in any form over here for years. Before Picc station got done up there was a bar (possibly called Bonaparte's?) that sold Gillespie's stout which I quite liked, think it may have been Scottish but again not seen it in years.

It isn't a gimmick, I've used it over the last year and it's superb. Best pint of guiness you can have at home without spending a fortune.

The device works on normal Guiness cans too if you stick a pin in the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.