Gundogan tests positive for Coronavirus

The integrity of this season is damaged already. You'll have players of all clubs testing positive at some point. Yet it was perfectly alright for teams and armies of backroom staff to travel all around Europe to play the Nations League the other week. And we find ourselves 6 points behind the leaders without yet having had an opportunity to kick a ball. Farce.
I should imagine that the money grubbers at the FA and PL will simply file it into the category marked 'football injuries' and leave it to the clubs to sort out!

I should imagine that the money grubbers at the FA and PL will simply file it into the category marked 'football injuries' and leave it to the clubs to sort out!
He has a point though. It seems no allowance is being made for number of Covid positives in a squad at one time.
I think it was Motherwell who had both senior keepers out with Covid and there appeal to postpone game was declined

Is it me or do we seem to have a high percentage compared to other teams?

Wonder what we're doing that's different to others?

Last thing we needed. Gundo, Mahrez & Laporte have all had it - possibly a few more players with it that have not yet tested positive.
Would be so typical that our game gets called off tonight, all our squad have to self isolate for two weeks and by the time we resume we're four matches behind everybody else.

He has a point though. It seems no allowance is being made for number of Covid positives in a squad at one time.
I think it was Motherwell who had both senior keepers out with Covid and there appeal to postpone game was declined
It's play at all costs and the clubs will have to pick up the pieces. The integrity of the season is slowly - it might pick up and turn to 'rapidly' pretty soon - but surely falling apart. But my experience of the sport and particularly it's governance is one where integrity is only apparent as lip service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.