Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
£20m is far too much. We've already started the bidding at £13m and that's before his injury. He's the highest earner at Dortmund, and if he's out for 5 months then it's in their best interests to sell him. I think we'll strike a deal at around £9m plus £3m in add ons.
That sounds about right. It may depend on the extent of the injury though. Six to 10 weeks would still have him back for most of pre season 20 to 24 weeks is a different matter I think.

Sign him on a free in January easy

We don't like to do it this way, we want to make everyone happy from the deal ( Dortmund, Agents & the player ) and we can't achieve that unless he sign new contract so Dortmund will get better deal and his agent will have more profit.

On a serious note, if he want to join us he better not do Fernando and sign new deal.

Let him recover and prove that he is fit and then we can negotiate again.

Watzever did say Hummels, Gundogan and Mikitarian were most likely to leave, yes. But that was before the 38 mil transfer was agreed with Bayern. Their losses for the fiscal year are covered just with that transfer. So if you think they are not connected whatsoever perhaps they are. So much so the terms have changed. Dortmund just demmanded he either leave (injured) or stick for longer than a year extension.

I don't come on the Transfer fourm often, so I am not sure who else were are seriously in for, but I am concerned by the lack of CMs. Don't want us to put all of our eggs in a crocked pot that can't play until November. Who are the alternatives? This is the position I am most worried about. We need at least 2 CMs that can play football in tight spaces.

I don't come on the Transfer fourm often, so I am not sure who else were are seriously in for, but I am concerned by the lack of CMs. Don't want us to put all of our eggs in a crocked pot that can't play until November. Who are the alternatives? This is the position I am most worried about. We need at least 2 CMs that can play football in tight spaces.

Why are we playing on a smaller pitch next year. Sure Pep will buy a few midfielders. I can see nasri having the season of his life next year.

Oh wow, I thought I saw 5 months somewhere. So we could have him back playing during the qualifiers (if we make CL)? Nice.
Depends on what damage was done in the injury & on the type of treatment decided upon. I assume the 6-12 weeks the other poster put wasn't a prediction, more a best case scenario, it could be longer as you say.

Still worth going for in my opinion, won't cost the world like some others, if he doesn't get back to full fitness then we don't lose out on much, if he does recover then we have a great midfielder on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.