Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just stating facts not an opinion.

When we spend money, I hope we will spend it to improve the team and not making it weaker like we did before ( Bought Bony for 27 mill & Sold Dzeko for 12mill )

My point is that we should appreciate our current important players, and if we want to buy we should do it wisely.

How much did Andre Ayew & Gomis cost Swansea ?

How much did Mehrez, Vardy & Kante cost Leicester ?

Throwing money on over hyped players doesn't always work, hopefully Pep can improve us by making better choices in transfers.

"I don't see the young Gundogan is good enough to replace old & lazy Yaya. I think the best we can do is keep a hold of Yaya."

Those are opinions, not facts.

Again, your opinion is that Gundogan is overrated. My opinion is that this is because you've either not watched him play or you just have an axe to grind for whatever reason.

I agree that we should value our current players and only invest to strengthen. Only problem is: how do you know what will be successful? It's alright sitting at home and bathing in hindsight but where were people such as yourself when Kante was available for peanuts? Even so, there would be absolutely no guarantee that Kante would do well in our system.

Gundogan should be a priority signing!! World class again this season, brilliant passing range with both feet? What tear the premier league apart with pogba!

Gundagan plus any 1-2 of our current four central midfielders would be a significant upgrade. Not merely because he is a "better" player but because he combines defensive and offensive traits so well. Hence he doesn't imbalance the team as much as say Fernando or yaya.
Like having two fernandinhos. Mouth watering.

So we should turn down Messi if we had the chance to sign him....untested in the Premier League

Glad we didn't not sign Aguero,silva, yaya, kompany, zabaleta de bruyne etc when they were untested in the premier league

That said I doubt we'd sign all 3, but a centre midfield of pogba, gundogan and Fernandinho would be formidable, in any league...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.