Gut feeling.

I agree with the OP. I believe that Mancini will do great things for this club, we can now kick start our season and pinch 4th spot! C'mon!

Lomas has a lob on said:
I'd take a 1-0 against Stoke right now! I know that may sound a tad pesamistic, but for any new manager it's about getting your first points on the board ASAP. Im only expecting to see subtle but hopefully effective differences in the early day's. If im honest Stoke are worrying me, especially with a mimi defensive crisis occuring, they'll be pumping balls in the box all game long. I just want the 3 points and im not too worried how we get them, although a clean sheet would give everyone such a lift.

Spot on! Dnt care if we win with last minute deflection or own goal!
3 points a must!!!

C_T_I_D said:
I predict Roberto Mancini is going to be a huge success at this club. I think we will outplay Stoke City when they come here for his first match and we'll kick on from there and the feel good factor will run through the spine of the club. I fully support the current manager now and believe that he will lift trophies for us if not this season, then certainly next season. He's young in managerial terms, he's won them in the past and he's ambitious. I just hope he can fulfil them here.

I won't go on about him being my first choice because that was either Mourinho or Hiddink as was the case for most people I assume and he probably knows he was not first choice at all but he has been bought in, he's been given the tools to do the job and now we'll see how good a manager he is.

I could be amazingly wrong but I doubt it. He has an aura of success and detirmination to succeed about him that I've not seen in our last few managers. He looks hungry to stay on.

Fuck Mouriniho The inter fans want Mancini back as they think hes the better manager. Also fuck Guus, he would be a great manager but he's to old. We've got a legend in the making IMO and what a bleeding cool name he's got.

Seriously with a name like that it must of been written in the stars that he was going to manage us and turn us into one of the worlds greatest team. We're Manc, he's a Manc ini(T), when you see us on TV in the top corner its MANC. I'm telling you man the signs have been there our whole life's this is destiny, we are going to become the worlds greatest team and MANC INI(T) is going to be the guy to lead us there.

I'm know I'm getting over excited but I've been depressed about having Hughes as manager for the last 12 months and i need to let the happiness out.

Onwards and upwards with bob the Manc ini(T)

Lomas has a lob on said:
I'd take a 1-0 against Stoke right now! I know that may sound a tad pesamistic, but for any new manager it's about getting your first points on the board ASAP. Im only expecting to see subtle but hopefully effective differences in the early day's. If im honest Stoke are worrying me, especially with a mimi defensive crisis occuring, they'll be pumping balls in the box all game long. I just want the 3 points and im not too worried how we get them, although a clean sheet would give everyone such a lift.

Spot on! Dnt care if we win with last minute deflection or own goal!
3 points a must!!!

cant be any worse than we seen under hughes. im excited by the new manager im sure he can achieve great things with us .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.