Guti wants out! Maybe Mario does?

KINKY99907

I read that after spending his whole career at madrid, at the age of 33 Guti wants out with his preferred destination being Inter, i might be reading to much into this but with Inter having just signed Pandev and if they got Guti surely Ballotelli wouldnt be to happy being so far down the pecking order, maybe we could go for a loan with a view to purchase especially with Adebayor on leave, Santa Cruz a crock and Bellers unable to play 2 games in a week and also Benjani not being a top notch striker it would make sense and the boy is class!!!

KINKY99907 said:
I read that after spending his whole career at madrid, at the age of 33 Guti wants out with his preferred destination being Inter, i might be reading to much into this but with Inter having just signed Pandev and if they got Guti surely Ballotelli wouldnt be to happy being so far down the pecking order, maybe we could go for a loan with a view to purchase especially with Adebayor on leave, Santa Cruz a crock and Bellers unable to play 2 games in a week and also Benjani not being a top notch striker it would make sense and the boy is class!!!

Totally confused. Guti is not a striker.

He plays like a second striker everytime i have seen him play my mistake if wrong sorry.

He is an attacking 33 year old midfielder with a serious attitude problem!

This would be a terrible move for another over paid lightweight player with an attitude... IMO

If you actually read my original post im not suggesting we go for the 33 yr old with an attitude, so dont comment unless you read what i have said thanks

yellamcfc said:
Inter will not let Ballotelli go and he would demand first team football.
Apparently Ballotelli has a really bad attitude, heard it from Inter fans i know, but is actually/(potentially very) good. He is just a teenager as well, i think. I would prefer Pato...

BulgarianPride said:
yellamcfc said:
Inter will not let Ballotelli go and he would demand first team football.
Apparently Ballotelli has a really bad attitude, heard it from Inter fans i know, but is actually/(potentially very) good. He is just a teenager as well, i think. I would prefer Pato...

pato = robinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.