Gutted but...

Blue_Rossy

...most of us need to think how far we have come over the last 2 seasons. Before our riches, we were a top 10 side if that tbh, ive been a blue for 30yrs and to think 2yrs ago we would be in 4th spot and untold riches. The rags are masters of scoring last gasp winners they have done it for the last 10yrs. Im gutted but the season aint over, we are in 4th spot still by 1 point and have a slight better goal diff i think. So if chelsea beat spuds we still stay the same but with less games to go, and they have to beat the rags aswell. Its still very much in our hands. We are getting closer to utd on the field point of view. In the next season or two we will be beating them for fun. I think so many of us blues are getting carried away with what we are trying to achive, seems like we are so desperate to get to the top its blinding our senses, its going to take time i know we have a good side but i dont think we have gelled as a full unit yet. Mancini has taken over a squad that he didnt really asssemle i think next season we will have quite a different team. Like i siad im gutted we lost but im not crying in my cornflakes as yet. Chelsea need to do us a favour tonight. And me for one will want the rag basatrds to beat the spuds, and hope we can nick a win at the arse or a draw, but the biggest game will be against the spuds the outcome of that will be determin top 4 i think.

So come on blues, this is what makes us the best fans in the world, lets pick ourselves up dust ourselves down and shout cmon city cmon city. Our time will come we have been patient for years so another few months wont hurt.

C.T.I.D remember!!!!

Gutted twice in one day - first my flight 5am was one of two flying from Belfast to Manchester only to be told that it was cancelled arriving at airport - Second the scummers doing it again that late goal. I dont think we should we be too down lads we have had a very good season and we must keep believing. Doubt breeds doubt and we must get behind the team, we have all been here before and came out of it, we have character in the team & they will show that over the next few games. Some decisions could b questioned on todays game - why take young Johnson off - he gave us width and that was missed when taken off.
Blaming ireland is not good enough lads the lad has had a stop start season and needs games, he still has ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.