Gutted if we win Prem Lge in May :(

keep up the good work boys! I used to be in the navy, hated being away when the blues were playing.

Not sure if a City flag would go down too well in the Falklands, the last people to raise a Sky Blue and white flag there got more than a little mither over it.
(though any of my mates that served there after it was removed said that the only two things to do were work out or drink, so could be a good enough posting to celebrate the return of the league champions flag to Manchester)

but would you not be happy for the other suffering fans who can celebrate. im sure there will be more victories when you get back from your travels.

Haha - ditto. 37 years of this shit. Now it looks like we might actually win summat and I'm leaving the bloody country 3 weeks into the season. At least I should be able to watch the games in the UAE. They own us, they own the telly companies over there. I'm sure they've worked something out between 'em!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

samharris said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
36 years of following the Blues and only time when I feel this is really going to happen, I open my PC at work this morning and find out I have to arrive in the Falklands on or before the 5th May 2011. The only god send is they have Sky Sports down there these days, not only that I will miss the first 7 weeks of the 2011-12 season :(
For you serving 'JPA' can ruin our mornings can't it?

But you get to see all the penguins.. (:>) :)

The view from the rooms aren't that great tho

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Have a good tour mate, and see if The Globe in Stanley is still going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.