Guy Martin

It's always good seeing slightly unhinged and eccentric people on our tellies.

I like the subject matter of most of the programmes he's presented but I don't get what all the fuss is about with him... I don't find him funny or informative, he just seems to witter on and make inane comments without really saying anything interesting or useful.

jacko74 said:
I like the subject matter of most of the programmes he's presented but I don't get what all the fuss is about with him... I don't find him funny or informative, he just seems to witter on and make inane comments without really saying anything interesting or useful.

Horses for courses I guess. He does not pretend to be anything. He is a grease monkey who loves engineering, bikes, speed and how things work. I like the way that he does not pontificate or try to be intellectual. Maybe it appeals to people who like a pop vox approach to science and history.

Just watched him be the first Brit t win the Pike's Peak Hill Challenge in America. He done it on a home made motorbike. Fair play, the fella is a certifiable lunatic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.