Guy who had a heart attack update

SWSB

Just managed to get my computer back,long story.My father Alex is the guy who has had the massive heart attack.We sit in Row E,seats 224 and 225 and what happened was he goes in the lift and I walk up the spiral.He gets there well before me and there was all this commotion about 12.42,I thought oh no thats where me and my dad sit.He was on the floor and I thought hes gone as his chest wasnt going up and down.Anyway,the paramedics were called and did a fantastic job getting his heart going,which kept stopping.They used that
defibuliser where the body jerks up and they all said stand clear.I couldnt believe what was happening.They took him to MRI and I drove his car there.He is now on machines and wires but they said he is in a very critical condition and they cant raise our hopes up.He is in critical care and my wife and I and his second wife have been going and my wife and I went this morning at 8.30am and this afternoon leaving at 7pm.We keep speaking to him as they say they can still hear though in a coma like state.I couldnt bring myself round to tell him we lost 1-0 at first in case he heard me and made him worse,daft I know,but plucked up the courage and tried to make a joke of it saying lost in the last minute again.Will be going tomorrow,work next building so will update.Thanks for all the concerns etc and many thanks to all those who work at the ground keeping him alive.One of them said he couldnt have had the heart attack in a better place with all the paramedics etc working there.Heres praying he comes through.
Bye for now. Steve Welch

SWSB said:
Just managed to get my computer back,long story.My father Alex is the guy who has had the massive heart attack.We sit in Row E,seats 224 and 225 and what happened was he goes in the lift and I walk up the spiral.He gets there well before me and there was all this commotion about 12.42,I thought oh no thats where me and my dad sit.He was on the floor and I thought hes gone as his chest wasnt going up and down.Anyway,the paramedics were called and did a fantastic job getting his heart going,which kept stopping.They used that
defibuliser where the body jerks up and they all said stand clear.I couldnt believe what was happening.They took him to MRI and I drove his car there.He is now on machines and wires but they said he is in a very critical condition and they cant raise our hopes up.He is in critical care and my wife and I and his second wife have been going and my wife and I went this morning at 8.30am and this afternoon leaving at 7pm.We keep speaking to him as they say they can still hear though in a coma like state.I couldnt bring myself round to tell him we lost 1-0 at first in case he heard me and made him worse,daft I know,but plucked up the courage and tried to make a joke of it saying lost in the last minute again.Will be going tomorrow,work next building so will update.Thanks for all the concerns etc and many thanks to all those who work at the ground keeping him alive.One of them said he couldnt have had the heart attack in a better place with all the paramedics etc working there.Heres praying he comes through.
Bye for now. Steve Welch

Get well soon blue and see you back at COM's soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.