Guy who had a heart attack update

Going today was certainly hard seeing the same fans who witnessed it and offering condolences.Luckily my wife came along for support and going on weds(ticket upgraded)was hoping she would get the bug but alas no.I'll keep mithering her! Anyway the funeral if any City fan can make it is Pendleton Church in Salford at 10am and Agecroft Cemetry at 11am.I am hoping to say a few words if I can keep the emotions in check.Will be nice to see a few City shirts there.I have to wear black but will have a City badge on.

SWSB said:
Going today was certainly hard seeing the same fans who witnessed it and offering condolences.Luckily my wife came along for support and going on weds(ticket upgraded)was hoping she would get the bug but alas no.I'll keep mithering her! Anyway the funeral if any City fan can make it is Pendleton Church in Salford at 10am and Agecroft Cemetry at 11am.I am hoping to say a few words if I can keep the emotions in check.Will be nice to see a few City shirts there.I have to wear black but will have a City badge on.

I know what you're going through mate as my Dad (a lifelong blue) passed away not long ago. My thoughts are with you & your family.

By the way, have you considered wearing a black suit with a City shirt underneath instead of the normal shirt & tie? I did, despite a few people saying it was inappropriate, and I'm so glad I did as it's what my Dad would have wanted.

SWSB said:

chuffed to see you on here, and glad to hear you made the game.

big thumbs up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.