Haaland Painting

This is the response I received from the Charities team. I responded saying I've sold loads of paintings to other Blues over the years.

Stood outside the academy twice for 8 hours each time, first time he drove past with Alfie driving and couldn't stop on the main road, second time had to leave to get back to pick kids up.

Just feels that I was made redundant, thought sack it, I'll try and get my fett on the ground doing something I love and try and raise a bit for charity l, I thought the club would be glad too but obviously not.
Someone at the club exceeding their intelligence/authority levels there. What a shitty thing not to do this in the circumstances. They do some great things, then let themselves down. Hopefully this is just someone getting it badly wrong and this thread will be seen by somebody sensible.

Last edited:
I posted one the other month hoping City would somehow assist in getting it signed so they could sell on for charity. Well, while they acknowledged the painting I sold for charity at their annual dinner in 2011, they've just said they can't help.

Made redundant in Aprila and start of this month, landlord said he wanted to move back in so i've done another and looking to sell it for a deposit. Absolutely madness the property market and we're now registered with Wigan Council Homeless Team.

If you are anyone knows or want to buy a painting, please DM me, I'll drop off locally...desperately looking to sell. Want to get my feet back on ground and to stop missus worrying constantly. Also, if anyone knows any houses to rent in Wigan, please let me know. Her lad starts high school in sept too so it's like life's threw a big bag of shit at us.

Thanks in advance
You're very talented fella, you shouldn't be struggling and if I had the money i would have it off you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.