Haaland Record Tracker

I had to calculate it by hand on the tranfermarkt until I came up with the figure for comparison.

Our legend Sergio Aguero scored his 70th goal in the EPL in his 114th league game on 04/12/2015 against Man Utd.

Haaland's numbers are miraculous, if only to avoid injury throughout his career like Ronaldo or Lewandowski.
It can be objected to these statistics that Aguero did not have a strong team like Haaland has today in his first three seasons.
But Kun had the same, if not a stronger set of teammates in the period 2017-2019, so he didn't have these numbers again.
I think that United match (4-2 loss) was also Aguero’s 100th goal for City in all competitions. Towards the end of his 4th season.

Haaland is about to do that at the start of his 3rd season.

I think that United match (4-2 loss) was also Aguero’s 100th goal for City in all competitions. Towards the end of his 4th season.

Haaland is about to do that at the start of his 3rd season.
thank you for sharing that info too

If Alfies lad played for Real Madrid or Barcelona the English press would be creaming themselves.
He doesn't so they're not.
How to destroy a product in one easy lesson.

Last edited:

No matter what you feel about Ronaldo for Haaland to be in that conversation with Messi and Ronaldo is incredible

I can’t find any game-by-game information on Dixie Dean so can’t see which game he scored his 100th goal for Everton. But you can see on season-by-season stats that he scored 122 goals in his first 119 games for Everton.

If anyone can find Dean’s game-by-game stats, there’s a chance that he could be the fastest ever to 100 goals for a club. And this is at a young age n’all because he was scoring hattricks in his first season for them as an 18 year old and may have scored his 100th Everton goal when he was just 21.

The fastest I can find stats on in English football is Jimmy Greaves who scored 100 goals in his first 109 games for Spurs.

Hughie Hayes scored 103 goals in his first 125 games for Newcastle (his 100th goal came in the 125th game, it was a game in which he scored a double brace to take him from 99 to 103).

And Jimmy Greaves, again, scored 100 goals in his first 133 games for Chelsea.

Last edited:
If Alfies lad played for Real Madrid or Barcelona the English press would be creaming themselves.
I think you'll find that the majority of fans from other teams will say he gets plenty of plaudits over here.

To be fair to Sky yesterday, the post-match analysis was 95% about Haaland.

Nearly all of Pep’s questions were about Haaland and he was the only player interviewed and they analysed all three of his goals in depth.

Quite fairly considering his performance, but they could have been more rounded and analysed Kudus, Bowen, Wan Bissaka, Gvardiol, de Bruyne, Kovačić… who all had good games, and they did a little snippet on Lewis’ first half performance, but it was pretty much solely on Haaland.

A hat-trick against Brentford would break other records, possibly in the history of the big leagues in Europe, at least after the WWII.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.