Haaland the superstar

Haaland has an ego?
Not according to KDB he doesn’t.
of course he has an ego it would be ridiculous to think that he doesnt, with the best will in the world every single player to get to the level that they have got to would have to have an ego, call it an unshakeable sense of self belief if that dresses it up more for you but they will all have an ego

of course he has an ego it would be ridiculous to think that he doesnt, with the best will in the world every single player to get to the level that they have got to would have to have an ego, call it an unshakeable sense of self belief if that dresses it up more for you but they will all have an ego
Self belief and ego are not the same.
You’re entitled to your opinion and me to mine.
I’ll choose to listen to KDB on this occasion. Doesn’t make either of our opinions correct but mines based on the words of a teammate that has been in the dressing room with him for the past two seasons. Nothing more, nothing less.

Self belief and ego are not the same.
You’re entitled to your opinion and me to mine.
I’ll choose to listen to KDB on this occasion. Doesn’t make either of our opinions correct but mines based on the words of a teammate that has been in the dressing room with him for the past two seasons. Nothing more, nothing less.
Kev's ego probably doesn't allow him to recognise one

:-)

Think it's more a will to win than ego. But, to reach top top level you have to beleive you're the best.

Fundamental difference is Ego has a negative impact on how you interact with others, Having a recognition of Self worth and having a high self esteem are not inherently negative traits I think you may be confusing ego with self esteem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.