Haaland the superstar

My god are they scrapping the barrel for criticism to lob at us.

Now we are making our players boring to interview, which is making it hard to get gaffs and sound bites they can twist, misrepresent, and use to sow division.

The humanity!
That article is a huge compliment to City! Erling has discovered humility, because he no longer feels like a big fish in a small pond.

It occurs to me the clearest indication that Haaland is a next level superstar is that he regularly seems to be out and about in his fucking pyjamas and not one of us seems to bat an eyelid. Pretty sure big fat bob couldn't have carried that trick off.
There are at least a few of us who utter 'wtf' when we see pics of him out & about in his pjs!

It occurs to me the clearest indication that Haaland is a next level superstar is that he regularly seems to be out and about in his fucking pyjamas and not one of us seems to bat an eyelid. Pretty sure big fat bob couldn't have carried that trick off.
Perfect marriage in that he gets us and we get him
Long may it last

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.