HAHA - Another beauty from my favourite website, enjoy!

Bunk

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/it-ended-4%111%2c-man-utd-tells-fans-200903161642/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 903161642/</a>

i liked this one too about the olympics...i can actually believe he said this

JOHNSON UNVEILS HORRIBLY FOUL-MOUTHED OLYMPIC SLOGAN

THE official slogan for the 2012 Olympics will be 'London, City of Fucking Sport and Shit', mayor Boris Johnson has confirmed.
'It's just a lot of sporty fuckers poncing about'
Mr Johnson insisted the foul-mouthed slogan not only encapsulated London's status as one of the world's great cities but emphasised that it would 'host the fuck out of the Olympics'.

The mayor said a number of slogans were considered including 'London Two Thousand and Fucking Twelve', and 'It's the Olympics, Get Your Arse on the Fucking Plane'.

Mr Johnson was joined at the launch by Beijing gold medallists Rebecca Adlington and cyclist Sir Chris Hoy who he described as 'fast as fuck on a bike'.

He added: "Fuck me if the London Olympics are not going to be absolutely cocktastic. The city will be filled with fuckers from every corner of the globe."

Mr Johnson insisted the Olympic construction projects were proceeding according to schedule, adding: "Then again it's not like I'm some kind of fucking architect.

"I told them I'm not good on the fucking details, so they could tell me any old shit and I'd be like, 'great, whatever, just get it fucking done'."

He added: "I have to say I did like the one about the plane, so we may use that in a couple of these stupid fucking brochures and bung it somewhere on the cocking website as well."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.