Half decent cheap mobile phone.

paulchapo

Okay I thought I'd ask this here as nobody has answered my query in the seasoncard thread.

My present phone isn't NFC enabled so it's of no use for me to download my seasoncard to. I'm looking for a reasonable SIM free one to buy that does. Argos have a Motorola g9 for sale at £100. 64g, the usual camera, video etcetera and more importantly FNC and long battery life. Is this a decent phone? If not can anyone recommend one that is for around the same price or less?

You can search by features on there.

Unfortunately price filter is in euros :(

Couldn't work it how to change it (or if you can).

Phone you have above seems like a good deal.

Couldn't seem to find a phone under £100, the options I got with some filters were more expensive on amazon than your Motorola (when I put in fearures NFC, 64gb).

The G9 is very good for the money.
Do you have the brand Oppo in the UK?
I have the oppo Reno, I recommend that as well.
It has NFC

Okay I thought I'd ask this here as nobody has answered my query in the seasoncard thread.

My present phone isn't NFC enabled so it's of no use for me to download my seasoncard to. I'm looking for a reasonable SIM free one to buy that does. Argos have a Motorola g9 for sale at £100. 64g, the usual camera, video etcetera and more importantly FNC and long battery life. Is this a decent phone? If not can anyone recommend one that is for around the same price or less?
Get yourself a printer instead for £20

What you used to Android or iOS
You would get a decent reconditioned iPhone for about £70

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.