Half Time Chilled.

One of my favourite days as a Blue. It was fantastic in the stadium. I'm sure we had around a quarter of the stadium.
Much more than a quarter. Watch the pitch invasion, blues swarm on from all sides.
The only stand that looked like not many blues was their main end behind the goal .

So chilled at half time....cos I knew the Storm was coming.
Not been so chilled being 1-0 at half time since Blackburn 2000
strange feeling of not giving a fuck when they scored and i think even with another to make it 0-2 going into the 2nd half wouldnt have raised an eybrow, it was a matter of time, its what we do- a half time tweek and notch it up a gear and teams shit the bed,we move on now to anfield and im bursting with confidence with that one and cant see anything than a city win to put us on top, Pep the players and fans want it so much it will drive us to victory

Much more than a quarter. Watch the pitch invasion, blues swarm on from all sides.
The only stand that looked like not many blues was their main end behind the goal .
We had the whole of one end, at least half of the 2 sides and quite a few in the opposite end (plus we had the hill)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.