Half time controversy against Norwich

It looks like Scall who posts on here (not seen him for a while though.)

The guy who likes to tell his story of being left stuck in Faroe Islands because of his hernia ( i think.) :-)

Yes but only because he had to scurry to the other side to get out the way of the ball! It's a difficult art to keep something still when you're moving your whole body.

TheBlueManc said:
OK, I watched the City game but not got a clue what you guys are on about. Can someone please explain? :)

Half time at the match they run a comp to win a box for 10 for an upcoming game. The object is to kick a ball from the penalty spot and hit a ball on the centre spot. Yesterday the guy was very close or maybe was going to hit it when the guy holding the ball on the centre spot moved the ball as the guys shot approached. They gave him the box anyway

Checked with Mr Wenger, says he didn't see it. Mr Ferguson says it should have gone on until someone hit it. Mr Warnock said $%%$£££*^"++***. Mr Allardyce said , whatever Sir Alex says is right. Mr Bruce says...gizza job.

M35 Blue said:

The guy who likes to tell his story of being left stuck in Faroe Islands because of his hernia ( i think.) :-)
yeah i thought that as well, met him thru a mate at bolton this year i think it was

stimo said:
M35 Blue said:

yeah i thought that as well, met him thru a mate at bolton this year i think it was

Yip, i can confirm that it was Booooo Scall that was cheating yesterday, it has been mentioned to him on FB about this thread, so hopefully he will return and explain the actions :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.