Half time entertainment today

Shout out to the 2 young lads who did the 2 laps round the pitch as one of them had just been declared cancer free.

Did anyone see them 2 old cunts doing the transfer quiz at half time? They were fucking useless.

The first question was which striker did city sign from cska moscow in 2008 for a club record 19 mill, scoring 1 goal in 4 games.
One **** said Djokovic and the other said Kinkladze! I honestly don't know which answer was worse

Shout out to the 2 young lads who did the 2 laps round the pitch as one of them had just been declared cancer free.

Did anyone see them 2 old cunts doing the transfer quiz at half time? They were fucking useless.

The first question was which striker did city sign from cska moscow in 2008 for a club record 19 mill, scoring 1 goal in 4 games.
One **** said Djokovic and the other said Kinkladze! I honestly don't know which answer was worse
Caught the last couple of questions as I returned from a HT pee, they didn't seem to even understand the questions or know who the players were even after they were told the answers.

Thank fuck it didn’t go to a penalty shoot out, we’d still be there

which winger did we sign from Exeter in 1995 and Alan Ball said he will be Britains 1st £10m player?

the answer given was Lee Croft! to the point even Wingman turned round and asked are you really both City fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.