Halo 4

Got it last night only played 4 hours on it but overall so far so good
Played an hour and half on campaign, gameplay is really the same as the other Halo's but that not a bad thing, A.I is really smart and not just cannon fodder like other FPS. The soundtrack is amazing but the graphics really stand out, best ive ever seen on the Xbox. They push the Xbox to its limits
Multiplayer is where Halo excels and this doesnt disappoint
Everything just feels right. None of the weapons feel overpowered(apart from the scattergun maybe) the levels are excellent and unlike COD it is FUN to play!!
Also Spartan Ops is really good and new levels are being realised for free every week for the next 9 weeks
343 Studios have done a really good job with it
Also rumours that Halo 5 will be a launch title for the new Xbox so for that reason im in!

I had the best introduction to the original Halo. My auntie and uncle, who were decidedly more wealthy than my rents and who everyone converged on for holidays due to the size of their house, had recently gotten a new 42" Plasma when they were just about as cheap as a Nasa Space Shuttle, and plugged into it was an Xbox with Halo and a 5.1 home cinema system.

Blew my fucking hair off. Unfortunately I've never been introduced to another game in such a great way and thus many haven't stuck with me the way they perhaps should have (Half Life 2 excepted because that was just far, far too good). More unfortunate is none of the subsequent Halo's ever living up to the first.

Though I doubt given how review sites score cookie cutter games like Call of Duty this will be in any way revolutionary, if it sparks enough nostalgia I'm sure it will be worth a purchase.

adrianr said:
I had the best introduction to the original Halo. My auntie and uncle, who were decidedly more wealthy than my rents and who everyone converged on for holidays due to the size of their house, had recently gotten a new 42" Plasma when they were just about as cheap as a Nasa Space Shuttle, and plugged into it was an Xbox with Halo and a 5.1 home cinema system.

Blew my fucking hair off. Unfortunately I've never been introduced to another game in such a great way and thus many haven't stuck with me the way they perhaps should have (Half Life 2 excepted because that was just far, far too good). More unfortunate is none of the subsequent Halo's ever living up to the first.

Though I doubt given how review sites score cookie cutter games like Call of Duty this will be in any way revolutionary, if it sparks enough nostalgia I'm sure it will be worth a purchase.

Like i said before 343 havent really changed a lot in terms of gameplay(if it anit broke dont fix it) but the additions they have made improve the game but above all its just really fun to play and for me it shits all over COD but COD will no doubt sell more than this which is a shame
If you loved Halo your going to like this

They have a "Fishstick" option which changes the default controls so it replicates the controls of CoD. Now i don't throw a grenade when i want to zoom in!

Bibinho said:
AntiUnited said:
Just finished it on legendary by far the hardest game of the lot and by far the best story even better then combat evolved top marks roll out next gen consoles !!

apparently it only has 8 levels is that correct?

yes 8 missions but like every halo game they are extremely long and well put together. and if u play it on legendary it will easily take u 11 hours to complete thats the avrege game length now days.

The graphics are stunning if this is what they can do with a 7 year old console imagine what the new Xbox will be like.

Campaign was absolutely faultless, really enjoyed it and they managed to make it feel new but with Halo roots in it.

Got to admit, not keen on the multiplayer yet. Halo has to be one of my all time favourite online gaming experiences and although this is good, it doesn't have the legendary feel of previous Halo's. I'll probably be posting on here next week saying how much I love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.