Hamburg are a great side

Jol is such a good coach. I don't think people are aware of just how average many of those HSV players were considered to be before he came to the club. He's improved them so much despite selling their star players. The are so well set up, play good football and fight for everything. When you consider how highly rated Ramos is and he couldn't even get close to Jol's results at Spurs, it shows high good the big Dutchman is.

They did look fitter, but you'd expect that given they've played less games and get a winter break.

And let's not forget they are challenging for the title.

TheMightyQuinn said:
They were brilliant and we couldnt handle them.

No need for Hughes out or Robinho out posts tonight so wind your fucking necks in.

Spot on fella, couldn't agree more! Be thankful for the goal and look forward to next week, this is not over by a long way!

Cheadle Blue said:
they battered us from start to finish. We never got anywhere near them. Jol has been in charge for the same length as agent hughes, which says it all really

Completely different cicumstances and an already established squad, so it actually says fook all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that Hamburg are a good side.
It was the manner in which we were defeated that pisses me off, couldv been 6-1 easy.
no organisation and tactics were shite.
We put up no fight at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.