Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

Well im going to show support to our irish contingent by dressing like this

Leprechaun26148.jpg

And i'll be bringing my 5 foot Banana too

im going to don a tin hat here..

i actually own a 16" stadium drum.. as im a drummer i thought i'd buy one, they use them in marching bands and it is pretty loud.. but i dont think i want to see city with one.

it makes me cringe, all i can think about is portsmouth and wigan away. definately annoying!

Jah said:

i actually own a 16" stadium drum.. as im a drummer i thought i'd buy one, they use them in marching bands and it is pretty loud.. but i dont think i want to see city with one.

it makes me cringe, all i can think about is portsmouth and wigan away. definately annoying!

And look at the atmosphere Pompey create. I agree we shouldn't have one for every match, but as a one off? Defo should do something.

If your thinking annoying, what about the airhornes that seem to be appearing more and more in our stadium. Now they are annoying.

Ricster said:
Jah said:

And look at the atmosphere Pompey create. I agree we shouldn't have one for every match, but as a one off? Defo should do something.

If your thinking annoying, what about the airhornes that seem to be appearing more and more in our stadium. Now they are annoying.

true..

i do love the european teams who use them.. copenhagen didnt stop all the way through the game and twente's songs were immense!

defo bring the drums!!will make a great atmosphere if there becomes any quiet library moment in the ground just bang the fuck out of that drum!!

plus how fucking good will it be banging out the great escape theme!!!!with CITY following!!

nu774ll said:
defo bring the drums!!will make a great atmosphere if there becomes any quiet library moment in the ground just bang the fuck out of that drum!!

plus how fucking good will it be banging out the great escape theme!!!!with CITY following!!
yep aqgree 100%

marco said:
nu774ll said:

yep aqgree 100%

i think it would be good..

but this is an open forum and some people hate it!

Jah said:
marco said:
nu774ll said:

yep aqgree 100%

if someone near me brought a drum into the ground and starting banging it, i would most probably smash my fist through it. they are a nuisance and the people who bring them into to blackburn, bolton, etc have severe personality defects.

warpig said:
Jah said:
marco said:
nu774ll said:

yep aqgree 100%

if someone near me brought a drum into the ground and starting banging it, i would most probably smash my fist through it. they are a nuisance and the people who bring them into to blackburn, bolton, etc have severe personality defects.

thats my problem, if i brought it with.. i'd end up getting shoe'd by the few around me!

warpig said:
Jah said:
marco said:
nu774ll said:

yep aqgree 100%

i think you need anger management then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.