Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

paul37 said:
Down but not out,just hope everyone turns up next week and really gets behind the team from start to finish,2 goals can be done can't it?
We have come out of worse situations Play off final fa cup v spurs u name it even this season we should have gone out second qualifier but for a last min own goal!! Blackburn away dead and buried 5 mins to go it can be done so get your scarf flag or banana out and lets make some NOISE!!!! CTID!!!

Well need more than scarves and bananas. I heard houdini was in town next week.

Fuck me, when you think of what we have all been through in the past 10 years? A quater-final at home and we really can make history. This is a time for us to step up to the plate.

Can somebody post the link of the site that has come up before where you can buy the bananas for a couple of quid, I'll buy a few and do my bit to get a conga atmosphere going in the north stand. I wanted tickets for the south stand but as you know tickets anywhere were gold dust. Do you reckon there will be any atmosphere at all in north stand lower? I hope so as it is the biggest game the club has had in years. It should be bigger and better than the United game really but with the cheap multiple buy tickets I hope the place isn't full of ungrateful kinder garden members that aren't arsed about footy, we need a good atmosphere and hopefully all the kids there will become the new generation of our club and have a good time.

BlueMoon93 said:
Can somebody post the link of the site that has come up before where you can buy the bananas for a couple of quid, I'll buy a few and do my bit to get a conga atmosphere going in the north stand. I wanted tickets for the south stand but as you know tickets anywhere were gold dust. Do you reckon there will be any atmosphere at all in north stand lower? I hope so as it is the biggest game the club has had in years. It should be bigger and better than the United game really but with the cheap multiple buy tickets I hope the place isn't full of ungrateful kinder garden members that aren't arsed about footy, we need a good atmosphere and hopefully all the kids there will become the new generation of our club and have a good time.

you can get them off ebay too

gigglespartyshops@hotmail.com

I got mine from here but there are a few on ebay

I have an update from Fyffes which was a negative response but they did aknowledge the fact

Hello Chris.

Thanks for the heads-up on this. You're right - we've received many requests for inflatable bananas already! Unfortunately, we don't use these any more and I only have a dozen in stock. We last sourced them from China - which took about 6 weeks.

Thanks anyway.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Barrett
email: pbarrett@fyffes.com
tel.: 01256 383227
fax.: 01256 383298
Fyffes, Houndmills Road,
Basingstoke, RG21 6XL, UK

handsleyt@aol.com
26/03/2009 21:53
To info@fyffes.com
cc
Subject Inflatable fyfes bananas

Hi Sir/Madam

I am writing because of fond memories of your company as a Manchester City Fan

You company provided free inflatable fyffe bananas to City fans at the then Maine Road -1989 ish

This started as a craze amongst fans and people still remeber it

I write this as an oppurtunity for your company for free advertisement.

A considerable number of people are buying the bananas for the sell out game against Hamburg (48,000 and live on channel five) in the UEFA cup on the 16th of April at the City of Manchester Stadium <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=113457" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=113457</a>

If your company could provide free inflatable bananas I am confident that everyone would take them. Or even if you charged cost price then this could be good publicity

Many Thanks
Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download AOL Toolbar and get access to all of your favourite websites and Google powered Search in an instant. Download AOL Toolbar for FREE.

Disclaimer - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fyffes.com/emaildisclaimer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fyffes.com/emaildisclaimer.html</a>

Fyffes Plc.
Registered in Ireland. Company No:73342.
Registered Office 29 North Anne Street, Dublin 7, Ireland.

gigglespartyshops@hotmail.com

I got mine from here but there are a few on ebay

I have an update from Fyffes which was a negative response but they did aknowledge the fact

Hello Chris.

Thanks for the heads-up on this. You're right - we've received many requests for inflatable bananas already! Unfortunately, we don't use these any more and I only have a dozen in stock. We last sourced them from China - which took about 6 weeks.

Thanks anyway.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Barrett
email: pbarrett@fyffes.com
tel.: 01256 383227
fax.: 01256 383298
Fyffes, Houndmills Road,
Basingstoke, RG21 6XL, UK

handsleyt@aol.com
26/03/2009 21:53
To info@fyffes.com
cc
Subject Inflatable fyfes bananas

Hi Sir/Madam

I am writing because of fond memories of your company as a Manchester City Fan

You company provided free inflatable fyffe bananas to City fans at the then Maine Road -1989 ish

This started as a craze amongst fans and people still remeber it

I write this as an oppurtunity for your company for free advertisement.

A considerable number of people are buying the bananas for the sell out game against Hamburg (48,000 and live on channel five) in the UEFA cup on the 16th of April at the City of Manchester Stadium <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=113457" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=113457</a>

If your company could provide free inflatable bananas I am confident that everyone would take them. Or even if you charged cost price then this could be good publicity

Many Thanks
Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download AOL Toolbar and get access to all of your favourite websites and Google powered Search in an instant. Download AOL Toolbar for FREE.

Disclaimer - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fyffes.com/emaildisclaimer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fyffes.com/emaildisclaimer.html</a>

Fyffes Plc.
Registered in Ireland. Company No:73342.
Registered Office 29 North Anne Street, Dublin 7, Ireland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.