Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

Ricster said:
Ok, i've got the last few things today. So this is how it reads between me and the old man

60 x Normal sized Banana's
1 x 5ft Banana
20 x Beachballs
2 x 5ft Crocodile's
9 x Streamers
1 x Childs inflatable dingy
2 x 3ft diamater paddling pools
1 x inflatable Baseball Bat
1 x Lylo
1 x Inflatable Dolphin
1 x Inflatable Ring
1 x 6ft Inflatable Penis

Fuckin better win now, lol.

Any chance of me grabbing one of these off you, I didn't get back until late on Sunday from Germany after missing 2 flights and haven't had chance to organise anything? Rubbish excuse but the best I can come up with!

My mums kept everything to do with City over the last few decades. Going round tonight to dig out my giraffe & dinosaur.
Can still remember a copper at West Brom years ago (night match) looking at me as though i should have been sectioned when he asked 'what you got under your coat ?' to be given the reply of 'it's a dinosaur'. Happy Days!

DavidChubs said:
My mums kept everything to do with City over the last few decades. Going round tonight to dig out my giraffe & dinosaur.
Can still remember a copper at West Brom years ago (night match) looking at me as though i should have been sectioned when he asked 'what you got under your coat ?' to be given the reply of 'it's a dinosaur'. Happy Days!

PMSL yes watching City is enough to drive anyone to the point of being sectioned!! got my bananas ready to show my son how we used to party at matches when I was his age!!!!

Biggsy1 said:
Ricster said:
Ok, i've got the last few things today. So this is how it reads between me and the old man

1 x 5ft Banana
20 x Beachballs
2 x 5ft Crocodile's
9 x Streamers
1 x Lylo
1 x Inflatable Dolphin
1 x Inflatable Ring
1 x 6ft Inflatable Penis

Any chance of me grabbing one of these off you, I didn't get back until late on Sunday from Germany after missing 2 flights and haven't had chance to organise anything? Rubbish excuse but the best I can come up with!

Yeah i'll be in Block 110

Ricster said:
Biggsy1 said:
Ricster said:

1 x 5ft Banana
20 x Beachballs
2 x 5ft Crocodile's
9 x Streamers
1 x Lylo
1 x Inflatable Dolphin
1 x Inflatable Ring
1 x 6ft Inflatable Penis

Yeah i'll be in Block 110

Cheers fella!

Ricster said:

1 x 5ft Banana
20 x Beachballs
2 x 5ft Crocodile's
9 x Streamers
1 x Lylo
1 x Inflatable Dolphin
1 x Inflatable Ring
1 x 6ft Inflatable Penis

...kin brilliant. Take it they'd sold out of bouncy castles then :-)

robsta said:
Ricster said:

1 x 5ft Banana
20 x Beachballs
2 x 5ft Crocodile's
9 x Streamers
1 x Lylo
1 x Inflatable Dolphin
1 x Inflatable Ring
1 x 6ft Inflatable Penis

Just been into poundland, and couldn't resist buying another 3 rings and 1 lylo :D

Ricster said:
robsta said:
Ricster said:

1 x 5ft Banana
20 x Beachballs
2 x 5ft Crocodile's
9 x Streamers
1 x Lylo
1 x Inflatable Dolphin
1 x Inflatable Ring
1 x 6ft Inflatable Penis

Just been into poundland, and couldn't resist buying another 3 rings and 1 lylo :D
most clubs have a "badge man" we're gonna have an" inflatables man" lol lets hope its all worth it in the end ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.