Hamburg at home tickets still available today

johnmc said:
Wonder how many germans bought them? I wonder if any slipped the net because they were posted prior to realising what was going on?

You cannot buy tickets for Uefa-cup on-line unless you have a purchase history, it is very commonly used by clubs to avoid comingling of fans for big games.

bluefandk said:
johnmc said:
Wonder how many germans bought them? I wonder if any slipped the net because they were posted prior to realising what was going on?

You cannot buy tickets for Uefa-cup on-line unless you have a purchase history, it is very commonly used by clubs to avoid comingling of fans for big games.

They were on General sale - im sure if they had a manchester address they would be sent

bluefandk said:
johnmc said:

I hope thats not true as i am getting a Swedish mate to ring up HSV and pretend he's a Swedish hamburg fan and get me a ticket for the away game!
It worked for Schalke and Copenhagen

johnmc said:
bluefandk said:
johnmc said:

They were on General sale - im sure if they had a manchester address they would be sent

You might be right but they will not send tickets to Germany unless you have a purchase history.

Gaz in Belgium said:
bluefandk said:
johnmc said:

I hope thats not true as i am getting a Swedish mate to ring up HSV and pretend he's a Swedish hamburg fan and get me a ticket for the away game!
It worked for Schalke and Copenhagen

As long as you are not having it sent to England you migt be OK.

Do people think It's going to be a rush to get one tomorrow with 3800 points?

joe_16 said:
Do people think It's going to be a rush to get one tomorrow with 3800 points?

They aren't doing it on points, just as long as you have some attendance this season. When I called they checked if Id been to games this season before they issued me tickets. I wouldnt wait, I'd get em as soon as.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.