Hamburg away - 2 day pass off wife - crisis NO TICKET

Scrawny

Wife's given a 2 day pass to Hamburg away but let down last minute over ticket. Any reasonable offers?

Is anyone going without a ticket? Don't fancy going in Hamburg end though!

you think you're in the house of dogs.....my wife booked a long romantic weekend away in Inverness to celebrate our wedding anniversary leaving on thursday 9th April......I forgot to put it in my diary and then preceded to book my Hamburg flight returning on Saturday evening.......she going up there on her own and returning on Sunday.......what made it worse was me dancing around the house yesterday singing "we're on the march with Leslie's army....." when I received a text from my mate in Hamburg ( a st.pauli fan ) that he'd got two tickets in the home end....Today is our anniversary so I thought I'd buy her something nice so I searched high and low and saw the perfect gift an absolutely beautiful antique camera with a leather case and sparkling silver trim (she's a photographer) It is really the business...So got up this morning and made coffee. Came back to bed with card and present. Placed them on the bed. "Happy Anniversary Baby" she smiled, looked up at me and said thanks.......paused......looked down at the camera paused.......looked up at me and said....."Great I can take a picture of Nessie now"....pause......"did you buy a roll of 1890's film to go with it?"....

oh well....."We're on the march with Leslie's army......"

i cant go because my dad is starting a new job on monday and cant have time off but i would love to go after copenhagen because that was a quality trip, anyway i have 3600 points and if tickets go down to this i will buy it and sell it on at face value if your intrested i will pm you if i get one.

any news of a ticket,i would be really appreciate any help

nice reward for your help

please pm with any update

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.