Hamburg Home Tickets Available for online booking now

1.618034 said:
Have any been on sale for Level 3 yet?

It is open, isn't it???

LEVEL3 !! dont be daft . . . a pointless little game like a Europe Quarter final, why would we open the whole stadium up?
even though i sat in Level 3 for a pre season friendly, i seriously doubt a little Europe QF is worthy of opening level 3, i doubt no1 will want to come to thi game anyway, tickets are a right joke, too pricey. doubt we'll get 20,000

sarcasm_1.jpg

******************Anybody want to swap a ticket on the first tier for a ticket on the 2nd tier?

Or does anybody want to swap a ticket on the 3rd tier for one the 2nd tier?***************************

Kenney_The_Blue said:
1.618034 said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
1.618034 said:
Have any been on sale for Level 3 yet?

It is open, isn't it???

give me strength

What?

u have got 2 be fucking joking mate

Why? I haven't seen any references to it so wondered when they were going on sale... Or if they were?

I assume they are but wondered if anyone knew... Definitively!

Sorry to trouble you but I'm guessing the aggressive tone is a result of too much Stella and not enough respect...

A simple yes would've done the trick, but hey why be civil to a fellow Blue when sarcasm's much easier?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.