Hamburg Home Tickets Available for online booking now

droylsdenblue said:
I phoned today and according to the ticket office guy, any ticket bought last night will have to be collected from the box office on the day of the game and wont be posted due to the Easter break....worth checking this out!

will you jsut use the reference number to get it?

Info for anyone who still hasn't got a ticket for Thursday, there are still Executive seats available priced at £25 each (£5 for kids).

New to this just got back yesterday from helmand province and need a ticket for my son for the hamburg game tried the online booking and can't access it. My mate recommended bluemoon as a possible outlet or info. Cheers

kingmonkey said:
New to this just got back yesterday from helmand province and need a ticket for my son for the hamburg game tried the online booking and can't access it. My mate recommended bluemoon as a possible outlet or info. Cheers
Call up City, as someone said they're doing the posh seats for a bit more, but they're probably the only seats left in the stadium.

Well done, by the way.

Cheers,i'll give em a ring,not tried because of the sold out signs and everyone sayin it's hopeless,my lads gutted i've come home early as he was having my ticket,after watchin a dvd of the away leg,i reckon we could do with the battalion lining up in front of hamburg on thursday 2 give us a chance,hahahaha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.