HAMBURG - IDEAS TO MAKE A NIGHT OF IT

westy

Having just read the link about the Inflatables it's got me well in the mood for this i reckon its potentially going to be one of the best nights in years. By the way add my name for a banana... I was thinking though whats the chances of us getting a message to City about getting fireworks for teams entering dimming the stadium lights for the entrance, funky blue lighting and a loud as you like rendition of Bluemoon with our bananas flags scarfs and other random assortment of inflatables held high??? Surely someone must know someone in the know .... Bring me fireworks Lights and Bluemoon

:-) Bring on the fun

westy said:
Having just read the link about the Inflatables it's got me well in the mood for this i reckon its potentially going to be one of the best nights in years. By the way add my name for a banana... I was thinking though whats the chances of us getting a message to City about getting fireworks for teams entering dimming the stadium lights for the entrance, funky blue lighting and a loud as you like rendition of Bluemoon with our bananas flags scarfs and other random assortment of inflatables held high??? Surely someone must know someone in the know .... Bring me fireworks Lights and Bluemoon

:-) Bring on the fun

get the blue arrows to do a fly by

Inter fans sometimes light sparklers - when the teams come out and that looks pretty good. I doubt we are allowed to take them in though and they may play havoc with the inflatables!

nmc said:
Inter fans sometimes light sparklers - when the teams come out and that looks pretty good. I doubt we are allowed to take them in though and they may play havoc with the inflatables!
AAAWWW that sounds so pretty, maybe the team can run out to chris de burgh music and we could all do that thingy with our lighters lit in the air.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.