Hamburg joint top...

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Not exactly a difficult league anymore, only a handful of good teams in it, put them in the premiership and they'd do fuck all, couldn't give a fuck personally how well they do in their own league, UEFA cup is completely different.

I disagree.

Maybe the Bundesliga doesnt have those "big Names" like United, Chelsea, Pool or Arsenal (besides of Bayern)...

...but hands down, the PL has big names and a lot of fatstock. Every year the same squads in the CL except for Everton a single year. Thats boring and makes the league computable. The only way to get on top is to sell tradition to some sheiks or a rich guy to be the toy for the swells.

If you are going to compare the league table in a home and away leg, the PL would maybe win the first 5 places vs the opposing site but whats about the the middle and lower region of the table?

There are so much clubs in the PL (Premiera Division as well) with tons of debts. Thats not possible in Germany. You'll get moved to the 3rd division in this case. In my eyes the PL and Premiera Division is a big balloon waiting to collapse when the time comes...

Just my 2 cents...

Biglebowski said:
At least we have Sparky,I am sure he will surprise them with 2 or 3 defensive midfielders, and we will only lose by 2 or 3 goals.

Sometimes it's interesting to look at posters' "most active topic". For Biglebowski:

Most active topic: We Won !!! No Thanks To Hughes
[ 16 Posts / 15.38% of user’s posts ]

Clown.

ballinio said:
i think we`re in deep shit now, the international `break` has killed us, if ireland kompany & bridge dont make this game i think we`ll go out.Iwould have withdrawn every single player from the international games if i could & given them a rest, instead the players we will be relying on to bring us a desparately needed trophy are going to be burnt out or injured.
ireland, kompany,& bridge were not in the last international squads

give-go said:
ballinio said:
i think we`re in deep shit now, the international `break` has killed us, if ireland kompany & bridge dont make this game i think we`ll go out.Iwould have withdrawn every single player from the international games if i could & given them a rest, instead the players we will be relying on to bring us a desparately needed trophy are going to be burnt out or injured.
ireland, kompany,& bridge were not in the last international squads
i know that , it was 2 points made you fuckin smart arse.

Joe from HH said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Not exactly a difficult league anymore, only a handful of good teams in it, put them in the premiership and they'd do fuck all, couldn't give a fuck personally how well they do in their own league, UEFA cup is completely different.

I disagree.

Maybe the Bundesliga doesnt have those "big Names" like United, Chelsea, Pool or Arsenal (besides of Bayern)...

...but hands down, the PL has big names and a lot of fatstock. Every year the same squads in the CL except for Everton a single year. Thats boring and makes the league computable. The only way to get on top is to sell tradition to some sheiks or a rich guy to be the toy for the swells.

If you are going to compare the league table in a home and away leg, the PL would maybe win the first 5 places vs the opposing site but whats about the the middle and lower region of the table?

There are so much clubs in the PL (Premiera Division as well) with tons of debts. Thats not possible in Germany. You'll get moved to the 3rd division in this case. In my eyes the PL and Premiera Division is a big balloon waiting to collapse when the time comes...

Just my 2 cents...

I find you comments about debt quite intersting, especially after the huge problems German clubs have experienced over the last 5 or 6 years.. Brussia Dortmund were close to financial ruin only a few years ago.

vincent said:
I find you comments about debt quite intersting, especially after the huge problems German clubs have experienced over the last 5 or 6 years.. Brussia Dortmund were close to financial ruin only a few years ago.

Thats true...
They have received a few pretty tough obligations to stay in the Bundesliga for example to sell there stadium and horrible high rates each year which crushed the club from a former top club to a club in the middle/lower part of the table.

Hands down, the german clubs have debts too. For example Hamburg have got about 70 million € debts but thats the normal way to build a stadium without benefits. In 2014-2017 the stadium will be payed off and Hamburg is totally hale.

Actually i dont know on which part of the 5 or 6 years you are pointing when you say "huge problems German clubs have experienced"? One club isnt "clubs"?

What happens to ManU, City or Chelsea if the swells loosing interest in there toys? In my point of view thats a pretty nasty situation? In Germany it isnt possible to get more than 49% dues of a club.
It's all about the matter of opinion...

Spindash said:
Biglebowski said:
At least we have Sparky,I am sure he will surprise them with 2 or 3 defensive midfielders, and we will only lose by 2 or 3 goals.

Sometimes it's interesting to look at posters' "most active topic". For Biglebowski:

Most active topic: We Won !!! No Thanks To Hughes
[ 16 Posts / 15.38% of user’s posts ]

Clown.
What Spindash says.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.