hamburg on sultana 2 now

Man, for one horrible moment I thought you were going to say that our quarter final with Hamburg was on Setanta.

Man, for one horrible moment I thought you were going to say that our quarter final with Hamburg had been moved to Setanta.

Hamburg now joint top,but lost their centre-forward to injury

Still have two top strikers in Olic, and Petric who destroyed Villa.

For those not travelling to Hamburg;

http://www.sat1.de/sat1sport/uefacup/tvinfo/ will show that game live on their site if you don't mind the german commentator.

PS: Hello from Hamburg, don't book flights to Istanbul as you'll have to cancel 'em anyways next week.
e025.gif

Is it true Gurrero is out? If so it will be good hes a top player. Will also help with all the problems we have go at the moment.

We have 4 who are doubts Bridge,Kompany,Ireland and Bellamy. De Jong and Bojinov who can't play. And Petrov who is still out. Just hope the 4 doubts can make it or I fear the worst, in what is a massive game.

Turner01 said:
we have a bit more: Castelen, Atouba, Silva, Reinhardt, Demel, Guerrero (?)

Are these just all doubts or definetly out?

Bellamy should be ok, Ireland is rated 50-50, fingers crossed Bridge will be ok. I cant see Kompany making it I think he needs a break anyway get him back fully fit for the home leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.