hamburg on sultana 2 now

Shooter 83 said:
Is it true Gurrero is out? If so it will be good hes a top player. Will also help with all the problems we have go at the moment.
Yes, Guerrero is out.

But Petric is back in.

cheeseburger said:
Shooter 83 said:
Is it true Gurrero is out? If so it will be good hes a top player. Will also help with all the problems we have go at the moment.
Yes, Guerrero is out.

But Petric is back in.

Were did you hear that Guerrero is out? That would be a massive loss for them, I was just reading on the hamburg website that Alex Silva has torn his hamstring so he is definetly out aswell.

SWPISHOME said:
cheeseburger said:
Shooter 83 said:
Yes, Guerrero is out.

But Petric is back in.

Were did you hear that Guerrero is out? That would be a massive loss for them, I was just reading on the hamburg website that Alex Silva has torn his hamstring so he is definetly out aswell.

But like he said Petric is back so that covers that one as Petric is a class act aswell.

Shooter 83 said:
SWPISHOME said:
cheeseburger said:
Shooter 83 said:
Yes, Guerrero is out.

But Petric is back in.

But like he said Petric is back so that covers that one as Petric is a class act aswell.

From what I have watched of Hamburg there main man is Guerrero, am glad he is out, Petric is a brilliant player aswell, They will be saying the same about us been afraid of swp,bellamy,robinho and now martin petrov.

We are missing:

Timothy Atouba
Bastian Reinhardt
Romeo Castelen
Guy Demel
Paulo Guerero
Benjamin
Alex Silva
Boateng (booked)
------------------------
Maxim Choupo-Moting
------------------------

I hope Jansen, Trochowski and Gravgaard will manage to get 100% fit.

We had a tough program this season and have a serious lack of players lately. We are in the Semi's in the German Cup, number two (same point like nr. 1.) in the league and now the UEFA CUP. I think that Jol will focus on the german League and the German CUP to be honest.

gus who just has secured a ticket amongt the hamburg fans :-)

But like he said Petric is back so that covers that one as Petric is a class act aswell.[/quote]

From what I have watched of Hamburg there main man is Guerrero, am glad he is out, Petric is a brilliant player aswell, They will be saying the same about us been afraid of swp,bellamy,robinho and now martin petrov.[/quote]

You are wrong :-) Guerrero is Striker number 3. Petric and Olic are number 1 and two and much better strikers than Guerrero. Then Jansen, trochowski, Jarolim and Silva in middlefield, Matjisen in Defense and Rost in the Goal are the most valueable players. Silva will propably be out unfortunaly, as well as Demel.

gusdk73 said:

From what I have watched of Hamburg there main man is Guerrero, am glad he is out, Petric is a brilliant player aswell, They will be saying the same about us been afraid of swp,bellamy,robinho and now martin petrov.[/quote]

You are wrong :-) Guerrero is Striker number 3. Petric and Olic are number 1 and two and much better strikers than Guerrero. Then Jansen, trochowski, Jarolim and Silva in middlefield, Matjisen in Defense and Rost in the Goal are the most valueable players. Silva will propably be out unfortunaly, as well as Demel.[/quote]

I understand what you mean but I don't think it's fair to say Guerro is striker number 3, as he's not really seen as an alternative to Olic. Jol clearly likes to use Olic's pace and energy, so will always pick him and thus it's out of Petric and Guerro for the other spot. Also, it is definitley wrong to say Olic and Petric and much better. In terms of technical ability Guerro is the best of the three. Talent wise Olic is even close to either Petric or Guerro. As strikers I'd say Petric is the best, but when it comes to playing the second striker role, linking up the play with midfield and creativity, Guerro is the best.

Basically I'd say Petric is the best, Guerro is second best and Olic third, but Jol prefers not to play Petric and Guerro together (this right decision in my opinion), so it's usually Olic and one other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.