Hamman out for the season

quiet_riot said:
dollydimple said:
fuckin good! useless twat!

Bellend. He was quality for us last season.

Good buy, thanks Stuart, thanks Didi.
i could have been quality for us last season... the last time we ever see him in a city shirt he threw the fuckin ball to the forest striker who scored! the only worry is we need someone in to replace him but aside that fuck him!

dollydimple said:
quiet_riot said:
Bellend. He was quality for us last season.

Good buy, thanks Stuart, thanks Didi.
i could have been quality for us last season... the last time we ever see him in a city shirt he threw the fuckin ball to the forest striker who scored! the only worry is we need someone in to replace him but aside that fuck him!

You really have a short memory don't you?

Knobhead.

I don't buy any speculation on here that Didi might have feigned his injury. He hasn't been superb for City nor has he been utter drivel. Overall I think he's done well at City. He's clearly come to the end of his career though and that means Hughes needs to bring in a centre midfielder or two and quick.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I don't buy any speculation on here that Didi might have feigned his injury. He hasn't been superb for City nor has he been utter drivel. Overall I think he's done well at City. He's clearly come to the end of his career though and that means Hughes needs to bring in a centre midfielder or two and quick.

hi URG - I would have agreed with you about feigning an injury had the previous manager still been here - but I make my educated guess based on the documented spats between Didi and the present manager. We'll never know that's for sure, and it will always be 'due to injury' but far better to go out with your reputation intact, honours won, contract expired, than sidelined or playing in the reserve league at the whim of the manager. Wily old pros are too savvy for all that.

1894 said:

hi URG - I would have agreed with you about feigning an injury had the previous manager still been here - but I make my educated guess based on the documented spats between Didi and the present manager. We'll never know that's for sure, and it will always be 'due to injury' but far better to go out with your reputation intact, honours won, contract expired, than sidelined or playing in the reserve league at the whim of the manager. Wily old pros are too savvy for all that.

Yeah but feigning a ruptured ligament? That's a bit too much...not like Anelka's non-existent groin injury just before he managed to get his move away.

1894 said:

Yeah but feigning a ruptured ligament? That's a bit too much...not like Anelka's non-existent groin injury just before he managed to get his move away.

...fair enough, I can see what you're saying. It's just the way I saw it. Perhaps the injury will not be as serious as first thought ?

BTW, on a slightly parallel thought, I read in Denis Law's book that he knew of one player who would deliberately get himself either sent off or injured so he could spend time at Christmas with his family rather than training or playing a game. Not saying this is rife in the game today, but I do wonder how genuine some injuries are...

1894 said:

Jonno's had a few of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.