Hammers EDS v City EDS, live on City+ ko 4pm today.

It does,and i still think he can do a job but i just don't see it being here now.Hes a unit.

He’s the one who has had a terrible injury record or just one really bad injury right? City may let him go as you still have lads like THB waiting in the wings as well

He’s the one who has had a terrible injury record or just one really bad injury right? City may let him go as you still have lads like THB waiting in the wings as well
Yeah,he has hardly been fit in his 4 years,even his loan was injury hit IIRC.

We have a lot of talent at centre half,so yeah,i imagine he'll be off in the summer.

Doyle impressing again today.

Yeah,he has hardly been fit in his 4 years,even his loan was injury hit IIRC.

We have a lot of talent at centre half,so yeah,i imagine he'll be off in the summer.

Doyle impressing again today.

Doing well. I like how he brings the ball out from the back. Been a really good game from him.

Not a bad half. The attacking play has been mostly through the left. However, whenever they go through the right, a chance to score is presented but the lads aren’t attacking down the right enough.

Feels like Palmer has been a bit of a spectator today. McAtee hasn’t been his usual self but he’s still done some good stuff. Callum Doyle has looked great. Solid defending and bringing the ball out from the back. Overall, decent half.

Ankle surgery followed by knee surgery I think, lads not had a lot of luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.