Han Willhoft-King: agrees to join Manchester City after leaving Spurs - Fabrizio Romano

Kinkladze's crazy skills

Wythenshawe, was Moss_side+Fallowfield+Gorton+more
Team supported
Manchester City

Video of what he might bring to our EDS side...

Looks like a good possession retainer seems to have good defensive awareness too.

Turned 18 in January it seems like he left Spurs of his own choosing and was regarded less than a couple years back as a big talent as seen in he below pic, the pic directly from Wikipedia also mentions that he's incredibly eligible to play for 7 nations: England Germany USA China Taiwan India Indonesia.
1000055249.jpg

Regardless of whether he has any chance of making it here I'm thinking he'll at least help boost the EDS squad numbers, he seems a calm player which after last seasons shortcomings at that level is needed so welcome and good luck Han.

I am still waiting for the lads we have to get real game time in the shirt, leaving me nonplussed about us buying youth talent for profit.
We're not buying him, his contract ran out.

Our youngsters will always struggle to get first team football when behind 22 international footballers.

Video of what he might bring to our EDS side...

Looks like a good possession retainer seems to have good defensive awareness too.

Turned 18 in January it seems like he left Spurs of his own choosing and was regarded less than a couple years back as a big talent as seen in he below pic, the pic directly from Wikipedia also mentions that he's incredibly eligible to play for 7 nations: England Germany USA China Taiwan India Indonesia.
View attachment 124034

Regardless of whether he has any chance of making it here I'm thinking he'll at least help boost the EDS squad numbers, he seems a calm player which after last seasons shortcomings at that level is needed so welcome and good luck Han.

Went on some nice Solo runs in that video.

2 years seems an odd sort of contract, has he had injuries and we're giving him a chance to get over them?

We're not buying him, his contract ran out.

Our youngsters will always struggle to get first team football when behind 22 international footballers.

We are still going to pay him though, with a view to sell later on. The structures of clubs these days are very complicated it's gone way past getting all your football info from the pink and a chat down the pub :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.