Hand up who ?

Irlamblue

Team supported
Benidorm North End
Gives a fuck that..

1.Their offside goal maybe should have stood.
2.Tevez was offside.
3.The may have been a slight foul before tevez scores again.

great win . 3 points. stop fuckin moaning .bout time we had luck

SILVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irlamblue said:
Gives a fuck that..

2.Tevez was offside.

Not I.

I might be wrong but I'm sure Tevez was fouled on the half way line,before the first goal and there second goal shouldn't have been a corner. If I had a pound for everytime we had bad decisions against us or lost games we didn't deserve I would be a very rich man. We have a long way to go to even up the decisions in our favour.

Irlamblue said:
Gives a fuck that..

2.Tevez was offside.

none of those were clear to me
and i was quite close at times
therefore bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Irlamblue said:
Gives a fuck that..

2.Tevez was offside.

The offside goal was correctly ruled out. Seen the slow mo on the Internet feed. Not sure about the others, but I thought we deserved it despite what Holloway had to say.

Blackpool played well, and I hope they take points off other teams at home. Not got a good home record, but playing like that they will beat most teams - assuming they can play like that every week. Today they played without pressure - you could see they were enjoying the game - while it was level anyway. if they start to slip down the table it will be adifferent matter playing with pressure. We have to learn how to handle these games a bit better. We could easily have conceded the first goal, and the game could have been very different. Teams like Chelsea never look in danger at away grounds. For much of that game it could have gone either way.

But we are improving, and are probably way ahead of where most Blues thought we would be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.