Hand up who ?

Don't really care. They had a goal rightly ruled offside, because they guy who went for the ball was offside. It might have only been his foot which was offside, but it was offside. Same for Tevez's first goal. Their was a foul for our 2nd so that shouldn't have stood, but their first goal happened because they were given a really soft free-kick. Not the Bridge one, but the Tevez one about 10 seconds before, where he turned someone on the halfway line. We'd have been away, yet Dowd pulled it back, they took a quick one and then bridge fouled their winger.

dowd allowed blackpool to take immediate free kicks to keep the pace of the game going throughout the whole game? the first quick one we take puts tev one on one with their keeper he blows? so let the media and the rest complain i don,t give a shit! every goal we have scored this season has been devalued by the media, so nothing new is it, the more they slag us off the more i know we are getting it right?

Irlamblue said:
Gives a fuck that..

1.Their offside goal maybe should have stood.
2.Tevez was offside.
3.The may have been a slight foul before tevez scores again.

great win . 3 points. stop fuckin moaning .bout time we had luck

SILVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Should not have stood...offside, simples.
2. See above answer
3. Thought there was a foul when I saw it as it happened, but on replay didn`t see anything wrong with it. Good goal.

Anyway...FOOK EM ALL, a great three points :-)

Irlamblue said:
Gives a fuck that..

1.Their offside goal maybe should have stood.
2.Tevez was offside.
3.The may have been a slight foul before tevez scores again.

great win . 3 points. stop fuckin moaning .bout time we had luck

SILVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right about it being time we had some luck, but I just watched the highlights (very carefully) and don't think we were lucky today at all.

1. Their offside goal was just that - yes, the guy who scored was onside, but they had another striker who was offside and who tried to play the ball. In this case his presence and his attempt to play the ball drew Lescott away from the guy who scored. Clearly he affected the play and was offside, so no goal was the right decision.
2. Tevez may have been slightly offside for his first goal, BUT watch the chance in the first half when Tevez and Adebayor were in the six yard box when a bouncing ball came in. A Blackpool defender clearly pushes Ade in the back, causing him to miss his header and then it bounced badly for Tevez. If we're going to microanalyse every decision, that's a penalty, so Tevez scores a goal to put us 1-0 up even if his 'other' one was offside.
3. There was indeed a foul before Tevez scored his second, but it was on Tevez. Right when Lescott goes down and the ball bounces loose, Tevez gets pushed in the back (in the area) to stop him getting the ball. Of course, Tevez then clips the same guy's ankle to knock the ball free, but it should have been a penalty before he had chance to do that.

This 'not interfering with play' option (always available to refs in the good old bad old days) has probably affected every single team over a season. Anyone remember the Blackburn goal when David Dunn was clearly offside, made to head the ball, missed it, and it nestles in our net. I spent ages arguing that he should have been given offside - no takers. Now the offside's at t'other end of the pitch folk are clamouring for a free kick. Stuff 'em.

If I tried really, really hard and then tried hard some more, I probably couldnt care less. Whenever I have read record books, it doesnt tell you how the goal went in, bout time we had a bit of luck. Anyway, if it winds up cocks like Collymore and all the rest of the ladies of the press it's a good thing isnt it?

Here's the difference - in the first half milner was fouled on the edge of our box, it wasn't given and the ball fell to one of their players he blasted it wide. Second half one of their players was, maybe, fouled on the edge of the box, the ball fell to tevez and ended up in the back of the net. That's the difference between good teams and average teams - not the referee.

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

I said at the beginning of the season that if we were around the top four after 10 games then we would have a chance as the team would need time to gel. We still have injured players to come into the side which will make us stronger but there is still a long way to go but in previous seasons we wouldn't have won yesterday.

The Blackpool goal was rightly given offside, the player who was in the offside position made an attempt to get to the ball bringing him into play thus rendering him offside..

Thankyou and have a nice day. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.