Handbag left in Family Stand - Any contact details?

Sheriff Fatman

My daughter left her handbag containing her iPod and headphones under her seat in block 237 today. Does anyone have a useful contact number or direct email address that I can try tomorrow please? I have tried customer services this evening but just getting an answerphone message. PM me please if you don't want to put the number or email address on a public forum. Thanks.

Sorry mate I dont, I have replied to stop the message falling off page one of the Forum. Best of luck.

I found a bag last season and to my dismay discovered there's no lost property department as such at the club but I suppose you can hand things in at the main reception.

In my case I found a contact number inside the bag and arranged a safe return. With luck the same thing will happen with you. I suppose you could ring the general Tel No for MCFC and speak to someone at the desk hoping the bag has been handed to a steward or someone for safe return.

Sheriff Fatman said:
My daughter left her handbag containing her iPod and headphones under her seat in block 237 today. Does anyone have a useful contact number or direct email address that I can try tomorrow please? I have tried customer services this evening but just getting an answerphone message. PM me please if you don't want to put the number or email address on a public forum. Thanks.

Ask 'Trigger' by PM if he's heard anything ...... he's a poster on here , and i'm pretty sure he's a steward at the stadium.

he probably won't have , but you never know.

Failing that it'll probably just be a case of trying customer services again in the morning ...... you're not gonna get much joy there on a Sunday night.

I found a swarskovski pen in its presentation box today in the family stand, I gave it to one of the stewards who said she would take it to lost property, so there may be one now

I am a steward in that stand,any found items are handed in and logged.
If you ring the club tomorrow explain the events and they will put you through to correct department.I did not work on level 2 today so cannot add any more,but I do know all the stand is checked once it's empty to look for any left items.

WEMBLEY76 said:
I am a steward in that stand,any found items are handed in and logged.
If you ring the club tomorrow explain the events and they will put you through to correct department.I did not work on level 2 today so cannot add any more,but I do know all the stand is checked once it's empty to look for any left items.
Thanks. And thanks too to those that bumped the thread. Much appreciated.

lost my car keys in 238 once after doing an 'over exuberant poznan'. the stewards were great and they got returned within an hour of the game. Good luck, im sure you'll get it all back :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.