Handforth Parish Council

I live in Cheshire East I’m tempted to write an email and complain
What an absolute shambles
I guess i5bdepends how bored I get later

who seemed to want to bully the clerk.

I mean....Jackie Weaver was clearly on a massive power trip.

I guess we don't know the full story but kicking out the chairman because he complained about you kicking him out of the last meeting, asking you to stop talking over him was a bit much.

They clearly had a lot of built up anger towards her from minute 1.

Without wanting to insult anyone involved in local politics on here, I think most of all it showed the stereotype of the kind of people who take these positions is pretty accurate, none of them came out of it well.

I particularly like the budget angry Stephen Graham appearance.

Last edited:
I mean....Jackie Weaver was clearly on a massive power trip.

I guess we don't know the full story but kicking out the chairman because he complained about you kicking him out of the last meeting, asking you to stop talking over him and then questioning your standing as clerk seemed like a power trip.

Without wanting to insult anyone involved in local politics on here, I think most of all it showed the stereotype of the kind of people who take these positions is pretty accurate, none of them came out of it well.

Yea true we dont know the back story. Even so it wasnt very professional. Local politics ah !!

Meh we had this in the sub forum last night.

Though it needed a wider audience than the residents of the asylum I suppose ;-)
Doh, sorry - missed that. Trying to give the politics forum a wide berth at the moment ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.