Hands up if you've booked Feb 2nd off work

Good thing is it finishes early instead of 12 o clock so if we make one or two top signings the excitement might have worn off enough to get to sleep at a respectable time

I do it every deadline day. Get slowly smashed from bout midday. May ave to start earlier this time as its closin at 5. Its becoming something of a tradition with me and me mates. Even the wife likes it.

im on the rock & roll after being made redundant so a crate of strongbow and ssn all day for me

Feb 2nd 2009 will be 26 years to the day since my old man died. I hope he's not expecting fucking flowers on his grave cos I'll be glued to SSN.

I was off work for the summer transfer day deadline, just by chance, was decorating my sons bedroom. It was totally feckin amazing with the buyout, Bacon face kidnapping Berbatov & then Robinho, loved every minute of it. That was when SSN was watchable, how things have changed, I don't think I could sit & listen to "SSN understands .... <insert some made up shit that makes us look like crap in front of millions> " all day. I'll just keep hitting F5 on this very forum instead, I might actually stay in work until 5pm so I don't miss anything being posted on my way home.

My first post on a fantastic forum that I've been lurking on for a while now.

Manc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.