Hands up those who cried like a Baby

I fell to pieces when they played " Abide with me" and showed the Lads lined up in the Tunnel.

I somehow got through the Game; and have been crying on and off since the Final whistle.

My son is 12, I was 14 when we won the League Cup in 76, I hope his wait for a next trophy is somewhat shorter. I remember crying when we beat Newcastle, today was fantastic, suddenly much of the crap that we have suffered since 76 was washed away, all the shit we have taken from Utd fans. Today we can hold our heads up high and be proud of our great club again. Let's all enjoy it.

The I CRIED official thread

Didn't go today. Went to the final back in '81 as a kid. Couldn't afford it today.
I thought that if we won today I'd be punching the air (which I did when YaYa scored). And I'm so happy I can't believe it. But seeing the looks on all those City fans faces made me burst into tears.

I sobbed like a woman. My kids have never seen me cry, but took turns in seeing this strange dad-phenomena. When my missus phoned from her work to congratulate me I burst into tears again!!!

Come on, I'm not the only one surely. Who else???

Re: The I CRIED official thread

Cried like a baby............Im 47 and 35 years is a long bloody time tho ive cried a few times with City in those times

Re: The I CRIED official thread

already a "cried thread" please merge mods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.