Hands up , who just pwned Alan Green?

bannblue said:
samharris said:
There is one thing in this world that cannot be abused misused and altered and that is the truth..
Anyone with truth on their side cannot lose a verbal battle...
The guy got owned and all he could do was cut off the caller..
Nowt else he could do.

That's his form, nothing new there.He reminds me of Stephen Nolan.

Nolan's weekend programme on Radio 5 is awful. I feel sorry for you poor sods in NI having to put up with that on a daily basis.

hilts said:
bobmcfc said:

i presumed he hit the p instead of the o by accident as there next to each other, bloody teenagers or should i say bloody reenagers

Teenagers didn't invent elite speak mate hackers, nerds and computer geeks did many years ago. Its just becoming widespread because this generation coming up have grown up with the technology.

Challenger1978 said:
hilts said:
i presumed he hit the p instead of the o by accident as there next to each other, bloody teenagers or should i say bloody reenagers

Teenagers didn't invent elite speak mate hackers, nerds and computer geeks did many years ago. Its just becoming widespread because this generation coming up have grown up with the technology.

lol I'm 42 ffs but I like the way language evolves in this way, pwned is really owned but was misspelt so many times in texts and posts that it became acceptable internet language

loffers said:
Challenger1978 said:

lol I'm 42 ffs but I like the way language evolves in this way, pwned is really owned but was misspelt so many times in texts and posts that it became acceptable internet language

Actually, IIRC the original origins of pwned are from an old game. In the game, a programmer mispelt the text message given when a player dies, so instead of the message coming up Player 1 owned Player 2, pwned was used instead. This became a bit of a hit with fans of the game, who then started using it in a wider context.

There is an argument over whether this game was Quake or Warcraft, but the story is quite similar to both (with Warcraft being a level designer and Quake being a player). Either way, people who use this word are often twelve years old, or idiots.

I wish Green would just stick his fingers in his ears and hum loudly when he doesn't agree with a caller. He would come across a lot better.

You did pwn him though Johnny.

I know its not big, and probably not clever.... I also know, im drunk and cant spell, but just sent this to that fat twat Green...

In response to his bile earlier....

Im embarrassed for you.... The blue moon is rising, and its unstopable now.... go check out all the other emergency loan keepers, that have happened in the last few years, one notably being o'neill,with Kiraly, but he kept that quiet when it didnt suit didnt he.... b4 u have a go at city for doing it.... We werent the first u fat twat........... uneducated poeple that are on the radio are a disgrace....

Wait till u come to COMS...... u will have a welcome..... i promise u that...

Bluearmy said:
I know its not big, and probably not clever.... I also know, im drunk and cant spell, but just sent this to that fat twat Green...

Im embarrassed for you.... The blue moon is rising, and its unstopable now.... go check out all the other emergency loan keepers, that have happened in the last few years, one notably being o'neill,with Kiraly, but he kept that quiet when it didnt suit didnt he.... b4 u have a go at city for doing it.... We werent the first u fat twat........... uneducated poeple that are on the radio are a disgrace....

that'll learn him!

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
Bluearmy said:

that'll learn him!

felt good at the time tho..... :-)

I enjoyed it mate, thanks for the history lesson too Dammers, your explanation sounds more likely.
Anyway I reckon we should get a petition together to get this twot off our radios.
It's not only City he makes 'ill informed' comments about, he riled Villa yesterday , he hates the rags and doesn't hide it, in fact only his beloved Liverpool escape his bile, every other fan hates him, even Graham Taylor cant stand the cnut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.