Hang your heads in shame... Collectively

Kylieylee said:
Yes i am.

Am good thank you, You? i only came across this site coz i was looking for a pic of the new Choc Advent... and when i typed it in it said it was being discussed on in a forum on this site!!

And i signed up!!

oh well stone me.. i started that bloody thread..

BrowneBlueBird said:
To be fair - Kylieylee sounds like she is more than capable of looking after herself with you guys!

Don't get on the wrong side of her though - or that rabbit that was talked about on the other thread - will end up in your kitchen - on your stove........................
images

Kylieylee - it's more entertaining the transfer forum - you make sure they play nicely ;-)

he or she will! don't worry ;)

sdavros said:
Kylieylee said:
Yes i am.

Am good thank you, You? i only came across this site coz i was looking for a pic of the new Choc Advent... and when i typed it in it said it was being discussed on in a forum on this site!!

And i signed up!!

Karma.

:)

BrowneBlueBird said:
To be fair - Kylieylee sounds like she is more than capable of looking after herself with you guys!

Don't get on the wrong side of her though - or that rabbit that was talked about on the other thread - will end up in your kitchen - on your stove........................
images

Kylieylee - it's more entertaining the transfer forum - you make sure they play nicely ;-)

lol oh am no bunny boiler :-) haha

blue_chili_pepper said:
* thinks svardos is being silly* haha kylie merked him!

I think Adavros is right could this be WUM RAG MAN come on boys think out of the box !!!!

tueartsboots said:
sdavros, the irony here is that you have given Kylie even more attention. A thread which is dedicted to her ! lol
Stop being a prig, if us "children" wish to play, please let us.
Ric, can we have a stupid, childish baskets topic please? We don't want to upset the killjoys.

and thats why he is our leader!!! ;)

BrowneBlueBird said:
Kylieylee said:
Yes i am.

And i signed up!!

Do you like football?

I sure do hun

CarolinaBlue said:
sdavros said:
Kylieylee said:
Yes i am.

And i signed up!!

Karma.

:)

i haven't done anything wrong.. i better be getting a big slice of luck soon.. I'm off to do the euro millions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.